7 months ago
Role: Operating Department Practitioner
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week over 7 days
A leading private hospital is currently looking to recruit an Theatre Practitioner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This small independent hospital based on the outskirts of Manchester provides minor and complex treatments, specialising in cosmetic surgery.
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assisting in the delivery of patient care
- Contributing to quality improvement
- Development and enhancing of the skills and knowledge of others and self
Requirements for the role:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Approved/Recognised Anaesthetic/ Recovery/ Scrub qualification.
- To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetic role
- Qualified Nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- ILS/ALS provider preferred or ability to attain this qualification
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
In return, the hospital is offering the following:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers